Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I saw it, I swear I did!

The sun that is! It was here for a few days, but has decided to leave us again. I have proof though. See, it was shining on my little mossy terrarium! It's holding it's own that little terrarium, but I might have to swap out some moss sooner than I was hoping. It looks much cuter sitting on my windowsill than this picture shows.




I made a little woven heart using a tutorial from Wooly Red Rug/LJ Fibers. This one is made from wool blend felt and is headed to my sweet little niece for Valentine's Day. I think I will add a loop of ribbon and a button so she can hang it up somewhere in her room.



I made these salt dough Valentine's Day guys around Christmas time with extra salt dough. As you can see, I had plans to add a ribbon to hang these, but forgot after I dipped them in wax. Oops. I made some "stitched" hearts, but they never got painted. So many crafts, so little time!


I'm going to try and stitch up a fabric bowl today. I loved making these a few years ago and haven't made one since, but thought they would make a nice Easter basket and it's almost that time. I hope to have pictures to share in a few days.

Stay warm!

1 comment:

Raymond Homestead said...

Your niece will love the little woven heart!