Friday, January 25, 2013

More punching and mistakes

This is the reason I shouldn't craft in the middle of the night. I work second shift and am a night owl, and one night after work I decided to do some rug punching with my Oxford. I was up until 2:30am which isn't all that unusual. I thought this was a fun design, but now I'm not so sure. I should have done tongues instead of the, um, quarter rounds? It doesn't have the prim look I was hoping for. Hubs even said, "Wow that's a modern rug." Bummer. I've let this sit for a while and now I need to finish it or rip it out and do tongues. *sigh*

~michelle


3 comments:

Robin Leuschen said...

You've got quite a bit finished...I Love it, but I say if you r not happy with it....finish it for a gift for a family member....then start another one, with tongues...:) ...The oxford punch sounds like fun !!
Robin

Kim said...

Its cute. Finish it and gift or sell. Consider it a lesson learned for the next time :)

jennifer768 said...

I am with the others finish it and either sell it or give it as a gift.Hugs,Jen