Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A memorial

I've been saddened over hearing news of a woman, Lisa Roswell, who was washed away in her car a river here in NE Ohio due to the flooding we have been having. I was surprised to learn today that she was a cross-stitch designer. Of course I had to search out her designs. I did not know Lisa, but in memoriam I feel pulled to purchase a pattern and stitch. Boy did she have a thing for Halloween! "Gather" looks to be my favorite pattern out of all though. I think I will spend a little time reading her blog and getting to know this creative lady who is gone well before her time. Rest in peace...........

5 comments:

Julia said...

What a sad thing to happen to Lisa. I feel for her family. I didn't realized but I've visited her site before. So very sad. Thanks for posting this Michelle. JB

michelle said...

As a fellow ne ohioan this tradgedy has been haunting me.very sad.blessings michelle

acorn hollow said...

Such a sad thing I hope her family is coping Just before we left for vacation we heard of the same thing happening to a Amish family in Kentucky 4 children swept away oh how sad my heart was.
cathy

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

Very Sad indeed... When the lord calls us home it seems so very unfair to those of us left behind to grieve the loss of someone special.
Mya God Hold Lisa's family and friends in his arms and give them comfort in there time of great need.

Tonya

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

So very sad~
prayers
Teresa