Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My holiday photos...

I have enjoyed looking at everyone's holiday home decor photos on their blogs and getting so much inspiration for our home. We have lived here for about three years, this is our first home, and have yet to make it ours. Hubs and I have both decided to make that a priority in 2011. So since I don't have any home photos to share, I thought I would share some photos of cookies that I've decorated over the last few years when I had a cookie business, Sugar House Cookies. Happy holidays everyone!



8 comments:

Kim said...

Yumm, they are making me hungry. Love the Christmas tree stack!

~All Roads Lead Home~ said...

Michelle,
Beautiful and yummy looking cookies! So detailed. My favorite are the snowflakes! Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to you and your family! ~Sarah~

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

Oh wow... beautiful cookies...makes me want to fetch a glass of milk and dip some cookies.

I love the Tree stack it is adorable!!

Merry Christmas
Tonya

Christine said...

You are clearly a very talented lady! Love all those cookies!
Happy Christmas!

Julia said...

Love those dove cookies especially but they all look great. Merry Christmas. JB

acorn hollow said...

I love decorated sugar cookies but am to lazy to take the time. so I use sprinkles a lot. they look so yummy
cathy

The Barn Door said...

Beautiful cookies, I just want to munch some!!! Can't believe you are not 'in the business' anymore!!!

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

Thank you all for the "sweet" comments. :) I had a blast selling cookies, but it all had to be done last minute in order to get fresh cookies to the customer, and it was very stressful. My dad even built me a special space in my kitchen for cookie racks. I'm using them, just for salt dough ornies/bowl fillers now. :) I'm much happier stitching in my own time. Very relaxing.