Thursday, May 2, 2013

Busy With A.....

......kitten! We swept up a stray's runt and brought him in a few weeks ago. It was midnight and he had been on our porch all afternoon and evening, and I couldn't stand leaving him out all night. So off I ran to Walmart at 1am to buy kitten milk replacer and a baby medicine dropper. We now have a bottle and he likes that much better. We still aren't sure the gender. Hubs said if it's a girl we "might" keep her. :-)  Cinnamon loves playing with and "babysitting" for me. I always know where he little guy is when we let him roam because Cinnamon is right behind! :-)

So maybe next time I will have the rest of the pictures from the hook-in for you. This furry baby has been taking up my free time. :-)


6 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Oh look at that sweet little thing!
I wouldn't be able to leave him on the porch either.
Prim Blessings
Robin

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

thank you for rescuing this baby-bundle-of-fur...I'm sure he (she?) will bring you many yrs of loyal friendship & unconditional LOVE!!!!
~ Lori from Notforgotten Farm

Anonymous said...

I've raised many abandoned kittens smaller than this one and I love it. The 3 am feedings.... My vet also says says "I love a bottle baby", they grow up so sweet. One of my "bottle babyies" comes in from outside to use the litter pan! Good luck, I hope you keep him/her.

xstitchatoz said...

Awwwww, so sweet! I couldn`t put her down, either! :)

Primitive Stars said...

Bless your sweet heart....cute 1little furry face, Francine.

Raymond Homestead said...

Awww so sweet!