Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Outlet Sale Today and Contest!



This will be a different post than you are used to seeing here. I am a consultant with Thirty-One Gifts and I love their products! I wanted to let you all know that there is an outlet sale today starting at 9 am and running through the 20th, but only while supplies last. Products are discounted 50-80%. I have no idea what is going to be there as it's always a surprise, but I've never been dissatisfied with any of my purchases. There will be a link on my Thirty-One Gifts website at 9am which will take you directly to the Outlet Sale. If you can't get in right away, try again in a few minutes. The outlet sales are extremely popular and traffic is usually very high to the website. www.thirtyoneoutlet.com/72315 will take you directly there.

One of the neat things about Thirty-One is that for just $7 you can personalize most of their products. Here are some examples and how I use them:


Large Utility Tote

I use the Large Utility Tote to haul my rug hooking supplies to and from hooking events. It holds my frame, Bliss cutter, wool, and sometimes my cat Cinnamon. : )

Zipper Pouch

I use the Zipper Pouch to hold small stitching projects when I have somewhere to go and sit for a while; doctor's appointments, my son's sporting events, etc.

Lunch Thermal
Picnic Thermal

I use the thermal tote every day going to work. Sometimes I even use the Picnic Thermal if I have a lot of yummy things to take. It's a long day working until 2am and I need snacks to avoid hitting up the vending machines!



I love, love, love this bag. I have 3 Organizing Utility Totes! I have one to keep my Thirty-One paperwork organized, one I use as my work bag, and I have another one in the backseat of my car for all of the stuff that seems to accumulate. I have one customer who uses it as her cleaning supply bag as she has two bathrooms on separate floors and she doesn't want to purchase double the supplies. She just grabs her bag and off she goes! My mom uses one for her crochet projects. She keeps a ball of yarn in each outside pocket when she has multiple colors for one project.

April 2012 Monthly Special


There are also monthly specials with Thirty-One Gifts and the April special is: For every $31 you spend (pre tax and shipping), you can buy a purse at 50% off!  Unfortunately Outlet Sale purchases cannot be combined with regular Thirty-One purchases.

Everyone who orders either from the Outlet Sale or makes a purchase from my website in April will go into a drawing to win a Zipper Pouch in your choice of pattern and personalization! If you have any upcoming weddings, graduations, birthdays, or other celebration to buy for, I highly recommend Thirty-One. The Picnic Thermal personalized with "The Smiths est.2012" is a popular wedding gift. An Organizing Utility Tote would be perfect for the graduate.

I wouldn't recommend Thirty-One Gifts if I didn't love them and use at least 5 products every day (a purse, wallet, wristlet key fob, mini zipper pouches in my purse to stay organized, and a thermal tote).

I hope you don't find this post too 'commercial.' I guess it's no different than anyone posting what they have for sale, except I didn't make the totes. : )

Thank you so much for your support. : )  Please email me or leave a comment if you have any questions.

Michelle




No comments: