Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Swap Goodies!

I participated in a swap with Lecia and Brenda. I do believe I got the better end of the deal.

Here is what I received from Lecia, a beautiful bonnet! It looks great against the mustard yellow color of my dining room, but as soon as I get a peg rack up in my bedroom it's going in there because this shelf is not doing it justice. The walls are tan and it will truly stand out in the bedroom I think.



And look at this adorable sheep from Brenda! The tag and rusty bells are a few of my favorite things about this sheep, not to mention I just love sheep. He has found a home on my dining room table.



Thanks girls! I absolutely love my gifts!

3 comments:

Tina's Primitive Attic said...

Both of these are very cute... Tina

Farmhouse prims said...

Michelle, I think I got the better end of the deal. I sure love your ornies, esp. those cute buttons!!! I am so glad that you like your bonnet, I love how you have it displayed. I enjoyed our swap.You sheep from Brenda is the cutest!!! Hugs, Lecia

The Rusty Thimble said...

Hello Michelle I don't think you got the better end of the deal, I am so thrilled with my goodies oh my they are wonderful, I just saw the bee skep and flowers that set is precious too!!! And Lecia's bonnets are awesome. Hugs to you
Brenda