Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Remember me?

I wouldn't blame if you did not as my last post was in August lol!  A lot has happened over the months and I just didn't feel like I had anything worthy to share. I lost one job which caused us to lose our home, then we moved into an apartment - which I absolutely love - and I got a new job, but then that company just closed their doors. Exciting, but not very, ya know? I haven't gotten to a rug hooking guild meeting since November and haven't really had the desire to create, but I know that for my mental well-being that I need to create. I have missed my blog friends and will be visiting your blogs soon....promise. I'm sure you have been up to all sorts of creative goodness. : )

~michelle

5 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Michelle,
Of course we remember you! So sorry to hear of all your troubles. Hope you get your hooking/creative mojo back soon. See you at Deb's?
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Laura Rhodes said...

Sounds like alot has been going on. I pray but everything will work out blessings Laura

BumbleBeeLane said...

I've been there twice lost my job from them just elimanting the department and the second time closing down with no notice. Glad you are happy with the apartment. Big hugs! Amy

acorn hollow said...

I am so sorry for all your issues it makes life a challenge. I hope you get back to creating it makes life richer.
Cathy

Kim said...

Sorry to hear you have faced so many challenges recently. I think a little creative will be good for your spirit.
Hugs, Kim